Below are the measures that outline the extra care we're taking, and some ways that you can help support a safe dining experience for yourselves and everyone else
WHAT TO EXPECT OF US
- All state and local guidelines relating to sanitation and safety will be met or exceeded.
- Employees have their temperature taken, as well as are screened for symptoms of illness or exposure to sick individuals before every shift.
- All staff will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer for a minimum of 20 seconds at the start of every shift, and before bringing food, drinks or setting the tables.
- All tables properly social distanced.
- Every staff member in a mask at all times.
- Common areas and restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All surfaces will be disinfected every 30-60 minutes, as well as immediately after a guest leaves.
- Clean, sanitized flatware, glassware, condiments, and table flags provided for every guest.
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers around the restaurant for your use.
- To minimize contact, all orders are taken at the counter, as well as we are currently only accepting credit cards. No cash.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF OUR GUESTS
- A statewide order requires all individuals to wear a mask when inside restaurants. A mask is required outdoors if you are unable to maintain 6 ft of space between parties.
- Please refrain from dining with us if you are experiencing symptoms of any communicable illness.
- Maintain 6 ft distance from anyone not in your dining party.
- Respect the Oregon State protocols and safety processes posted throughout the restaurant. These are required by the state to allow us to be open.
- Refrain from moving between tables, and avoid leaving your table unless absolutely necessary.
- Refrain from sitting at a closed table or area; we will take your order at the counter.
- Please refrain from congregating at the entry or dining area.
- Please be mindful of your stay and others who might be looking to dine in at KickStand - While we love to have you stay as long as possible, per State of Oregon regulations we are only able to operate at half capacity, which means, we have half the seats we normally do, and seats are a hot commodity!
Thank you for respecting these measures and helping keep our Hood River community healthy!